Vikipediyanın laflanması:Topluluk portalı
Using only UploadWizard for uploads[kaynağı değiştir]
Hello! It was noted that on this wiki you have less than 10 local files. Presumably, you therefore don't have interest nor energies to have hundreds templates with the now required HTML, even less a local EDP. However, this means that users here will experience a mostly broken and/or illegal uploading. I propose to
- have local upload restricted to the "Administratorlar" group (for emergency uploads) and
- the sidebar point to commons:Special:UploadWizard,
so that you can avoid local maintenance and all users can have a functioning, easy upload interface in their own language. All registered users can upload on Commons and existing files will not be affected.
I'll get this done in one week from now.
- If you disagree with the proposal, just remove your wiki from the list.
- To make the UploadWizard even better, please tell your experience and ideas on commons:Commons:Upload Wizard feedback.
Nemo 23:38, 19 Hederlez 2014 (EEST)
Processing Gagauz as Turkish[kaynağı değiştir]
Apologies for posting in English. Lütfen kendi dilinize çevirmeye yardım edin.
There is an error in the configuration of Gagauz-language wiki projects. Text on this wiki is treated as if it is in Turkish. In general, treating one language as another gives poor results. Sometimes it does nothing, and often it does the wrong thing. However, Gagauz and Turkish may be similar enough that doing so provides a significant benefit. It is difficult to know without being familiar with both languages. I'm hoping you can give us your opinion. Unless there is a good reason to keep treating Gagauz as Turkish, the change will begin the week of October 9th. Please let me know of any concerns. You can read more about the overall project (in English) on Mediawiki.org .
- These changes were completed the week of October 9th and deployed the following week. The re-indexing of the affected wikis was completed a few hours ago and should be live everywhere now. The list of affected languages is on the Phab ticket T177871 and a list by wiki is on that page in a comment. For more details, see the write up on MediaWiki. TJones (WMF) (mesaj) 17:57, 24 Canavar ay 2017 (EEST)