Gezinti kısmına atla Arama kısmına atla
- İran Karikatür Krizi
- "İran Azerilerinden karikatür tepkisi" NTV
- "İran ile Azeriler arasında karikatür krizi" Sabah
- Iranian Azeri Turks face concern cultural discrimination
- Attack on Azeri protesters demanding right to education in their mother tongue
- Tabriz Demonstrators Demand Right To Education In Azeri
- Iran and the challenge of diversity
- "Turkish and Arab domination over Iran in the remote past was declared the main historical obstacle to the continuity of the glorious Persian empire"
- Racism in Iran's Football Stadiums. Open Letter to Mr Joseph S. BlatterPresident, Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) from 44 academics and NGO leaders, September 3rd, 2010
- Azerbaijan Since Independence – Page 460 Svante E. Cornell – M.E. Sharpe, 2010 – 512 pages After the summer 2003 demonstrations, the Iranian government cracked down on student as well as nationalist organizations. A 19-year-old Azeri girl was executed by Iranian authorities in July 2003 for her role in the protests (―Ethnic Azeri Student Leader Killed in Iran—Paper, BBC Monitoring International Reports, July 22, 2002). In an earlier incident, in January 2000, Iranian forces had opened fire on a demonstration in Tabriz (―Azeri TV Says Iranian Police Opened Fire During Rally in Tabriz, BBC Summary of World Broadcasts, January 10, 2000).